Pages

31 December 2013

Last Minute Cuteness

We still had some fun photos and videos of P from this year, so thought I'd post.

Before P walked, this was how he let us know he wanted to be picked up.



Grandma Hines taught P to dance.  Watch out So You Think You Can Dance 2032.


P had his first 'haircut' in October.  We had to get rid of his 'old man' hair, as I called it. 
See the Old Man hair whisp behind his ear?
He was done before I got a good photo
We walked the mall while in Provo and found a car ride that we don't think P enjoyed.


P learned to read for Christmas.
 Father like son (notice the car video they are watching *sigh*)
 We survived teething!!!  Seriously, he was teething last week and this happened.
 P discovered the joy of licking a mixer beater.  It may not have cake batter on it, but apparently it's good.


And Auntie Jamie took P for a ride on the slide...






No comments: