Pages

30 January 2014

New Years

I'm not one to make resolutions for the New Year.  This year I decided to make a few goals....one of which is to sew one item each month.  It doesn't have to be anything large and difficult - just something.  I was happy when I found this monthly sewing challenge from Crazy Little Projects.  Now I have a way to make sure I use that sewing machine of mine!  So...here's what I did for January.

The challenge for January had many options.  I decided to go with the Pintucked Zippered Pouch.  Back in my college clothing construction class, we had to sew up samples of basic sewing construction.  I remember sewing pintucks....but not well enough to understand the instructions that came with this project!  I know I didn't sew the pintucks right, but it still looks great.  Just don't let my sewing professor know....please.  She's a bit of a perfectionist and I know I would receive a low grade on this project.  But I'm okay with that.



No comments: