Pages

09 September 2015

2015 Update



I have started so many posts this year, and yet I failed to hit the publish button every single time.... *sigh*  I'm such a slacker. 

I do have to admit that part of my slacking is in part to my realization that I was posting a lot last year due to trying to keep up with an acquaintance's blog.  That's not cool, Christine.  Realizing that people don't really care about every little thing that happens or when P does something only a mother finds cute, has really helped me feel less pressure and spend less time bothering over the blog. 


P loved the Cable Cars

This year has been busier than the past years, but isn't that the way it always goes?  B was accepted in a training program that has taken us around the western U.S. for his meetings.  We took advantage of these meetings and brought P along for quick family trips.  It was fun visiting Tempe, San Francisco with a quick trip to LA, and Vancouver, B.C. sans P.  Oh, and we found out I was pregnant the beginning of the year.  That pregnant thing kinda made the traveling hard (plus B has a meeting 3 weeks before AND after my due date.)  We were blessed with no baby showing while B was out of state.  

Phoenix Zoo
P rode the camel all by himself!


P and O staying busying while camping


In July we went camping at Crater Lake.  We invited a family, who have a little boy about a year younger than P, to join us.  P and O had such a blast.  They are best friends.  P watches out for O, and O learns from P.  Unfortunately, the family had to move so P (and his parents) are missing their friends.
He smiled for the camera!!












Corvallis was fun for P, working hard with a digger.



With all the traveling, I decided why not add to it?  I am seeing a doctor in Corvallis for Parker 2.0 (or Baby Bro-Yo, as he gets called most the time).  The plan was to go for a VBAC since Newport will only go for C-sections after a C-section.  The drive to Corvallis hasn't been fun as it is summer and many people are traveling.  I have become like B and know all the places I can pass those slow cars legally.  I feel like a crazy driver when I pass in my massive SUV.  

We found out yesterday that Baby Bro-Yo will need help to arrive.  He doesn't want to come, and with my age (the ultrasound had me as a geriatric mother) and other 'complications', my dr thinks another C-section is best.  As disappointing as the news was, I feel much less anxiety knowing when he'll arrive and what to expect with a repeat C-section.  So, we'll be off tomorrow to welcome our little guy into the world. 
P helped Dra-ma pick peaches on a PDX trip

No comments: