Pages

12 November 2014

Bronson and Hailey Got Married!

So, Brandon's family came to visit this past July.  Bronson proposed to Hailey when they were here - in the Yaquina Head Lighthouse.  It's quite the story as we didn't know the tours had changed so you MUST get a ticket for a tour.  Moms Hignite was able to not only grab the last ticket - but talk them into adding 2 more so Jamie went up with and took photos.  A proposal meant a wedding!!

(Sorry for all the photos not of the bride and groom.  I left that to the profressional.)

I'll admit I was worried that P would not behave for the ceremony.  He has been showing the terrible twos and loves to scream and cry when he doesn't get his way.  I brought a toy to distract - and it worked.  Didn't have to get the fruit snacks out.


Love that 'really, Mom?' look.






P and his cousin are best buds.  Kaylee was so nice to P and seemed to understand P's 'talking'.  At the reception she asked "you want to dance?" and grabbed P's hands.




P was able to dance ALL night.  He still had energy when bedtime came.  How?

My guy.

And what wedding isn't complete without a cherry Pepsi stop at Top Spot before the reception?

The Hignite Siblings



The whole clan



Congratulations Bronson & Hailey!!!

No comments: