Pages

23 May 2013

The one where Parker learns to roll onto his tummy

So, one day Parker was crying in his room during naptime....I went to check on him.  This is what I found:

Why?! Why must I be on my tummy?!


Such a happy, handsome baby!




 Just before we left for California, Parker learned to roll from his back to his tummy.  Problem: he didn't know how to roll back onto his back, (actually, he just forgot since he did it his entire 2nd month of life) and didn't like being on his tummy.  So much for all that tummy time.




 







Good morning!
Thank goodness it only took about a week for Parker to realize he could roll back onto his back.  It was getting old flipping him back over after he rolled to his belly while 'napping'.

This photo is what we now wake up to.  Happy Parker, ok with being on his tummy.  (No comment on the pink Halo. It was on sale....but real men do wear pink)


No comments: