Pages

07 January 2013

Baby's First Christmas



Having a baby right before the holidays is not something I recommend.  Don't do it.  New baby plus holidays equals total chaos.  I don't think I remember listening to Christmas music this year - one of my favorite things about the holidays.  The days leading up to Thanksgiving and Christmas are a blur.  I'm thinking since people leave their Christmas lights up on the house all year, why can't I leave Christmas lights up if they are on a tree, in the house?  Is there really a difference?


Parker's first Christmas was spent at Grandma and Grandpa Hines'.  It was also Parker's first road trip.  Santa was very kind to Parker.  I guess he was a good boy this year.  I think it had something to do with the fact he only had 2 months to be good instead of the entire year like the rest of us.  That comments may have just put me on the naughty list for 2013....
Brandon posed Parker, not realizing he grew ears.

Grandma and Grandpa Hignite came to Newport the week after Christmas for Parker's blessing.  They came bearing gifts.  We had a blast with them.  Parker was blessed to have Grandma watch him at night, giving Mama and Papa a break (which was great since the three of us came home from Christmas with colds).  Hopefully Grandpa will share his photos :)







1 comment:

Me said...

the holidays were definately germ filled this year. glad you guys only got colds :)